Mississippi Burning (Blu-ray)
Nominated for six Oscars, Alan Parker's Mississippi Burning is based on one of the most notorious race-related murder cases in US history.
Gene Hackman; Willem Dafoe; Frances McDormand
When three civil rights activists go missing deep in Ku Klux Klan territory, the FBI are called in to investigate. Agents Ward and Anderson are poles apart in their approach, one methodical and by-the-book, the other more cynical with age and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Facing an uncooperative local police force and a community too afraid to talk, their investigation sparks violent repercussions as they edge ever closer to the truth.
Features & Extras
- 'Through The Storm' - An Interview With Director Alan Parker
- Audio Commentary with Alan Parker
- 'Remembering Mississippi Burning'; an interview with actor Willem Dafoe
- 'Under Siege' an interview with writer Chris Gerolmo
- English Subtitles for the Hard of Hearing