The Return of The Living Dead (DVD)
The dead have risen and they need "BRAINS!" Dan O'Bannon's cult splatterfest is one of the definitive zombie movies. With nearly five hours of bonus features.
Clu Gulager; James Karen; Don Calfa; Beverly Randolph; Linnea Quigley
On DVD (and STEELBOOK BLURAY)
"One of the best horror films of the '80s" Dread Central
At a medical supplies warehouse Frank and his new trainee Freddy have unwittingly unleashed a mysterious military chemical that's bringing the dead back to life with a real hunger for human brains. But how do they get them back in the ground?
'How do you kill something that's already dead?"
"It's not a bad question Burt."
NEARLY 5 HOURS OF KILLER BONUS FEATURES!!!
Features & Extras
- MORE BRAINS! A RETURN TO THE LIVING DEAD the definitive 2 hour documentary featuring interviews with cast and crew as well as previously unseen behind-the-scenes footage, storyboards, conceptual art, publicity materials and archival documents
- MORE BRAINS! 2 HOURS OF BONUS FEATURES a conversation with Dan O'Bannon:The Final Interview - They Won't Stay Dead: A Look at Return of The Living Dead Part II - Love Beyond The Grave: A Look at Return of The Living Dead 3 - Stacey Q Live: Exclusive "Tonight" Music Video
- EVEN MORE BRAINS: Deleted Documentary Interviews - Return of The Living Dead in 3 minutes
- RESURRECTED SETTINGS: The Filming Locations Today
- THE ORIGINS OF RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD with John A. Russo
- THE FX OF THE LIVING DEAD with Production Designer William Stout, FX Makeup Artists William Munns and Tony Gardner
- PARTY TIME with Music Consultant Steve Pross and 45 Grave Singer Dinah Cancer
- EXCLUSIVE ERNIE"S NOTEPAD a 20 page replica notebook by embalmer Ernie Kaltenbrunner, featuring production notes, casting information and exclusive artwork.